Pakovanje Raymarine eS75 sa Navionics Silver EU Kartografijom + Radar Quantum T70288
Raymarine Multifunction Display 7" eS75 Wi-Fi Color HybridTouch
Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface or fully recessed flush mounting.
Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast.
HybridTouch™ - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the multifunction rotary control and keypad.
• Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine’s expanding LightHouse chart catalog
• Support for Navionics Sonar Charts and Community edits
• Sync charts, waypoint and routes between your mobile device and MFD with Navionics Boating App
• Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts
• Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
• Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition
• High performance CHIRP SideVision™ compatible with optional CP200
• Advanced CP370 1kW Digital sonar option for blue water fishing
• Offshore ready using optional CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
• Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously
• Monitor onboard video with support for up to 10 video of IP cameras and one analog camera
• View up to 4 cameras simultaneously
• Record and take snap shots of digital video streams
LightHouse II Software
• Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
• Raymarine’s advanced HD Color signal processing with 256 color target discrimination
• Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
• Dual range mode and dual radar scanner (HD radar only)
• High speed 48rpm scanning (HD radar only)
Thermal Night Vision
• Stay safe with superior FLIR thermal night vision technology
• Easy-to-use. As simple as watching and controlling your TV
• Avoid obstacles, such as rocks, floating logs, and other debris
• Quickly identify overboard people and pets
• Slew-to-cue improves situational awareness and safety. Thermal camera automatically keeps "cued" targets in view at all times.
• Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
• Follow waypoints and routes with unmatched precision using Evolution’s aerospace derived 9-axis sensor technology
• Add a p70 or p70R pilot control head for remote control and advanced features
• Complete monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more
• NMEA 2000 compatible
• ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda and more
• Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more
• State-of-the-art digital power distribution
• Stay ahead of the front with graphical weather overlays and weather reports from SIRIUSXM (USA only)
• Network compatible with any LightHouse II powered multifunction display
• Ethernet - 1 RayNet ports
• NMEA2000/SeaTalkng Port for NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connections
• NMEA0183 Input/Output
• Wi-Fi for mobile app integration
• Bluetooth for remote and MP3 control
• Fusion Stereo control
Remote Control Options
• RayControl Mobile App for iOS and Androids
• RMK-9 Wired Remote Keypad
• RCU-3 Bluetooth Wireless Remote
- Cartography: Lighthouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials & C-MAP 4D MAX+;
- Tides & Currents: Requires Navionics or C-MAP;
- GPS Specs: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou* - 10Hz 72 Channel. RS130 external GPS sensor option;
- Waypoints / Routes / Tracks: 3,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts.
- Display Size: 7" Optically Bonded LCD;
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA;
- Display Type: Multitouch;
- Brightness: 1,250 nits;
- Viewing Angle: Top / Bottom: 60 deg / 70 deg - Left / Right: 70 deg / 70 deg.
Dimensons: 244mm x 145mm x 66mm (9.6" x 5.7" x 2.6");
Weight: 1,695 Kg (3.74 lbs);
Mounting: Flush / Bracket (R70381) / Rear (Rear Mt Accessory - A80341);
Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7;
Operating Temp.: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F);
Storage Temp.: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F).
Ethernet 1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet);
NMEA 0183: 2 Rx/1Tx NMEA0183 (Accessory Cable - R70414);
NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA2000/SeaTalkng port;
SeaTalk: Requires E22158 SeaTalk(1) to SeaTalkng convertor kit;
Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b/g;
BlueTooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5 (supports AVRCP 1.0).
Sensor & Peripheral Options:
Radar Capable: Yes;
Thermal Night Vision Capable: Yes;
Sonar Options - built-in: N/A;
Transducers / Max Depth: N/A;
External Sonar Module Capable: Yes Digital, CHIRP, and CHIRP SideVision;
Memory slot: Two MicroSD slots - up to 32GB each;
Audio Integration: Fusion - Ethernet & N2K / Bluetooth / SiriusXM Audio;
Video / Camera: 1 x Composite female BNC Input (Accessory Cable - R70414) Up to 10 IP Cameras;
Remote Control: RMK-9 & RCU-3;
Weather: SiriusXM (Coastal) USA Only;
AIS Capable: Yes;
Autopilot Control: Yes - Evolution Autopilot Integration;
Digital Switching: Yes - Empirbus compatible.
- Voltage: 12V / 24V DC (10.8 V DC to 31.2V DC);
- Power Consumption (Full brightness): 7.97W;
- Power Consumption (Powersave mode): 4.30W.
- Power Cable - STR 1.5M (R70159);
- Protective cap for power cable;
- Suncover (R70378);
- Trim Kit / Keypad Cover (R70379);
- Trunnion bracket kit (R70381);
- Gasket (R70380);
- Mounting hardware;
- Surface Mount template;
- Quick Start Guide.
Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radome with Wi-Fi & Ethernet 10mt power cable included
CHIRP pulse compression technology
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.
Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
• 10m power cable included.
• Wi-Fi Connection to MFD.
• Superior Radar Imaging.
• CHIRP Pulse Compression.
• Small Target Detection.
• Simplified Installation.
• Energy Efficient.
• Lightweight Design.
Superior Radar Imaging
FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality.
1 Quantum Radar.
2 Ordinary magnetron radar.
CHIRP Pulse Compression
• Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range.
• CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges.
• Day marker target at close range.
Small Target Detection
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
• Quantum detects the small kayak very close to the waterfront bulkhead.
Quantum solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period.
• Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD.
• Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces.
• Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables.
Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design
• Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars.
• Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter.
• Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby).
• Extended vessel battery life when under sail.
Quantum™ CHIRP Radar Specifications:
Input Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc (Min: 10.8V, Max: 31.2 V);
Networking: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet (RayNet);
Antenna Type: Patch Array;
Power Consumption: Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W;
Range: Scales From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles;
Transmit Frequency: 9354 to 9446 MHz;
Peak Power Output: 20W;
Pulse Widths (3 dB): 40 ns to 14.7 μs;
CHIRP Lengths: 400 ns to 20 μs;
CHIRP Bandwidth: Up to 32 MHz;
IF Bandwidth: 26 MHz;
Noise: Less than 4 dB;
Max. Range Scale: from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles;
Beamwidth (nominal): 4.9º horizontal and 20º vertical;
Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb).
- Lager: Na stanju
- Šifra proizvoda: 64520390