Nautička Navigacija Raymarine Multifunction Display 9" a97 Wi-Fi Touch sa Fishfinder E70233
Fluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
• New 9" and 12" models available - 4 models to choose from: 5.7", 7", 9" and 12".
• Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
• Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display.
• Sonar Capable - choose an aSeries with built-in digital sonar or built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar. Alternatively, network a CP100, CP300 and/ or CP450C module.
• a9 and a12 feature a built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS.
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
• Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom.
• Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking.
• a9 and a12 models also support GNSS (GPS and GLONASS). An optional external antenna (GA150) is available for below deck installations.
The Best Charts
The advanced LightHouse chart engine gives you the freedom to choose Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
The Smarter Way to Fish
Sonar and DownVision available on selected models.
• Deep water performance.
• High speed resolution.
• Simultaneous multiple sonar ready.
• Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre.
• View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously.
• Navionics Sonar Chart Support.
• Record bathymetric data.
• Create your own customised Navionics bathymetric fishing maps.
- Rated nominal voltage: 12 o 24 V c.c.;
- Operating voltage: 10,8 – 31,2 V c.c.;
- Water resistance Standard: IPX6 and IPX7;
- Screen Size: 9.0 ";
- Screen resolution: 800 x 480 (16: 9);
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g;
- Bleutooth: 2.1+ EDR performance class 1.5 (supported profiles: AVRCP 1.0);
- Connections by cable: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 Network (Raynet), GA150 GPS antenna, video input.
(1) Front Masks: 1 silver metallic mask, one matte black mask;
(2) Multi-function display (MFD);
(3) Mounting seal;
(4) Protective cover;
(5) Mounting Kit bracket;
(7) Adapter Kit SeaTalkng to DeviceNet;
(8) 4 screws, nuts, washers, open washers (used for surface mount and bracket);
(9) SeaTalkng spur cable 1 m (3.3 feet);
(10) Cable RayNet 2 m (6.6 feet);
(11) Power/data cable (power / NMEA / Video).
A - 82.6 mm (3,25in);
B - 250 mm (9,84in);
C - 189.5 mm (7,46in).
- Lager: Na stanju
- Šifra proizvoda: 64520490