Nautička Navigacija Raymarine E165 Color HybridTouch Multifunction 14.5” Display - E70025
Network Multifunction Displays - Chartplotter, Radar, Fishfinder, Thermal and much more...
Harness the full power of Raymarine navigation technologies with eSeries multifunction displays. From the award winning e7 to the big screen e165, Raymarine eSeries displays are the perfect fit. eSeries HybridTouch displays allow simple touch screen control. Or take command with the rotary Unicontroller and keypad - the choice is yours.
- Sunlight viewable, optically bonded display for sharp colour and contrast.
- Low power consuming LED backlighting
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.Free LightHouse updates are available every few months. Make sure you are up to date with the latest features by installing the latest software.
LightHouse makes it easy to customise the display with full or split screen windows of charting, radar, sonar and much more.
Configure your eSeries as a single station display or create a multi-station network with up to eight LightHouse II powered displays.
Superior Built-in Digital Sonar (optional)
Choose built-in Digital sonar or step up to more power and high resolution CHIRP sonar technology with optional sonar modules.
e7D, e97 and e127 are equipped with a 600 Watt digital sonar.
All eSeries models can be networked with Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision sonar modules.
The Best Charts
The eSeries Multifunction Display gives you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts..
Raymarine anywhere onboard
Take control of eSeries from your tablet or smartphone using built-in Wi-Fi and Raymarine mobile apps.
View your chartplotter, sonar, radar, engine data and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
- Dimensions: A= 426mm/16.8", B= 281.4mm/11.1", C= 31.4mm/1.24", D= 69.8mm/2.75", E= 292mm/11.5", F= 160mm/6.29" (look at the image)
- Nominal voltage: 12v/24v DC
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 - 31.2v DC
- Power consumption at full brightness: 45W
- Viewing angles: 80° left/right and 70°/70° top/bottom
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Weight: 5.6kg (12.3lb)
- Networking: up to 8 displays plus sensors
- Mounting options: Surface mount.
- Operating temperature: -25° to 55°C (13° to 131°F)
- Waterproofing: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: 2 years
- SeaTalkhs (Network) Connectivity: 2x SeaTalkhs port. 100Mbits/s. RayNet type
- NMEA2000 Connectivity: 1x SeaTalkng connector
- NMEA0183 Connectivity: 1x Input and output, 1x input only (4800/38,400 Baud)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 b/g; Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5
- Video: All displays have x1 BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats). e95, e97, e125, e127 & e165 displays have a second BNC input plus x1 VGA output via accessory cable (sold separately). Support for IP cameras.
GPS and Cartography
GPS: Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS. (e165 requires external GPS sensor)
Support for Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen and Raymarine LightHouse chart formats on microSD cards
In the box
Fixings for surface mounting
Power and data cable
Trunnion bracket kit
- Lager: Na stanju
- Šifra proizvoda: 64520479