Nautička Navigacija Raymarine C97 Color Multifunction 9” Display sa Fishfinder - E70012
New Third Generation c Series Multifunction Displays.
Ideal for power and sail boats, the all new third generation c Series multifunction displays (MFDs) are designed to deliver uncompromising performance, superb networking capabilities, and a superior user experience.
- 9.0" or 12.1" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Optional built-in ClearPulse sonar.
- Available with or without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Dual-core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of new c or e Series displays.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar, ClearPulse sonar, thermal night vision systems, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
Using the new c Series displays built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire c Series display simultaneously, thanks to video streaming capability. View charts, sonar, radar and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
You can also enjoy your favourite tracks direct from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your Bluetooth phone (using AVRCP 1.2 or above), iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
Raymarine RCU-3 remote
Stay in command of the c Series multifunction display without letting go of the wheel.
The optional Raymarine RCU-3 Steering Wheel Remote gives you simple access to frequently used functions while underway. Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark your waypoint; it's all possible with the wireless Raymarine RCU-3 remote.
Don't need the Raymarine RCU-3 on your wheel? You can also attach the RCU-3 remote to the supplied lanyard.
Bluetooth wireless technology makes configuring the Raymarine RCU-3 remote easy and gives wireless control of the c Series from up to 15 feet from the display.
- Chartplotter Model
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 290x64x173mm (11.42 x 2.52 x 6.81 in)
- HybridTouch: No
- Nominal Voltage: 12/24V
- Operating Voltage: 10.8-31.2v DC
- Power Consumption (at full brightness): 16W max
- Display: 9" TFT backlit LED 800 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angles: 80° left/right and 80°/60° top/bottom
- Weight: 2.265 kg (4.99 lbs)
- Networking: up to 8 displays plus sensors
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Mounting Methods: Surface mount
- Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse Charts, C-MAP by Jeppesen and Navionics
- GPS: Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS.
1 second hot start; 36 seconds upwards cold start; Automatic signal acquisition and almanac update; Operating frequency: 1575.42MHz; Geodetic Datum: WGS-84, alternatives available through Raymarine displays; Active Jamming Reduction; Ceramic Chip antenna; Accuracy: without SBAS < 15m 95% of the time. With WAAS/EGNOS <5m 95% of the time.
- Operation temp range: -25° to 55°C (13° to 131°F)
- Connectivity: 2 x SeaTalkhsports 100Mbits/s. RayNet type
1 x SeaTalkng connection
2 x NMEA 0183 ports: NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/9600,38,400 baud)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 b/g;Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5.
- Video: 1 x BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats)
- Sonar: Yes. ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS. Sonar transducer port (c97/e97/c127/e127 versions only).
- Lager: Na stanju
- Šifra proizvoda: 64520481