The Lowrance® HOOK-5 is a fishfinder/chartplotter that offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance.
The HOOK-5 combines the benefits of CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™ technology to give you a clear and complete view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. It features enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. With a built-in GPS antenna and proven navigation features, revisiting your favorite fishing spot is simple with the HOOK-5, whether you use the base map, optional high definition chart upgrades, or your own Insight Genesis® custom maps.
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna
- Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N.
- Use your Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view.
Display 5 in./12.7 cm
Resolution 480 x 480
Power Output: RMS (PTP) RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
Operating Frequency 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Med, High (CHIRP), 83kHz/200kHz
Languages 30 – Available in regional packs
Media Port One microSD slot
Operating Voltage 12v DC (10-17v DC min-max)
Depth Alarm Yes
EchoSounder Frequencies Med, High (CHIRP), 83kHz/200kHz
Shallow Alarm Yes
Temperature Readings Yes
Transducer Type Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
Display Resolution 480 x 480 pixels
Display Type 256-color TFT
Display: Backlighting LED
Backlighting Levels Adjustable Screen And Keypad
Display Size 5 in./12.7 cm
Waterproof Standard/rating IPx7
Product Width 6.9 in \ 174 mm
Product Depth 2.5 in \ 63 mm
Product Height 5.4 in \ 136 mm
Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points/trail
Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N
Background Mapping: World reference basemap plus over 3,000 enhanced U.S. lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, and U.S. coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft /305 m
Languages: 30 – Available in regional packs
Output Power [kW]: RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS
Vaša korpa je prazna!