Nema na lageru
Klik na sliku za uvećanje
Furuno GP1670 GPS Chartplotter
Compact, Powerful GPS Chart Plotter For Recreational And Fishery Boats
The 5.7" Chart Plotter provides the user with powerful, fast performance and intelligent features while remaining compact in size.
- Bright 800 cd/㎡ LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- The LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure no fogging issues: Our bonded LCDs offer a fog-free structural design. This ensures that the display will never be affected by water condensation, caused by an air gap between the LCD and the front cover plate.
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses: The GP-1870 series has an LCD screen that does not “black out” when wearing polarized sunglasses, providing clear visibility from virtualy any angle.
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- RotoKey™ revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation:
The RotoKey™ has a two-fold function. Rotate the knob for a finely stepped zoom control. Push the knob to get full access to GP-1670/1670F controls.
- Supports detailed C-MAP 4D charts by Jeppesen (Locally supplied with an SD card)
- Dual Range Chart Display:
In "Dual Range Chart Display" mode, the GP-1670 series displays dual charts, both long and short range, at the same time.
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
- Easy Replacement from legacy models: Optional bezel kit is available allowing for easy replacement from Furuno GP-1850 and GP-7000 series.
Screen Type: 5.7" Color TFT LCD
Screen Resolution: VGA 640 x 480 pixels
GPS Antenna: Internal (external option)
Display Modes: Course plot, Nav Data,
Instruments, Engine monitor,
Anemometer, Fuel level gauge,
Language: English (US & UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Polish, Bahase Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia
GPS / SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
Receiving Type GPS: 50 channels, SBAS: 1 channel
Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
Accuracy: GPS: 10 m max, MSAS: 7.5 m max
Chart: C-MAP 4D
Memory Capacity: 30,000 points for ship's track and wayponts
1,000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route)
Power Supply: 12-24 VDC/ 1.05-0.53 A
Size: 168 (H) x 271 (W) x 124 (D)
Weight: 1.4 kg
Nautička Navigacija Furuno GP1670 GPS Chartplotter 5.7"