Furuno GP1670 GPS Chartplotter
Opsi proizvoda:Compact, Powerful GPS Chart Plotter For Recreational And Fishery Boats
The 5.7" Chart Plotter provides the user with powerful, fast performance and intelligent features while remaining compact in size.
- Bright 800 cd/㎡ LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- The LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure no fogging issues: Our bonded LCDs offer a fog-free structural design. This ensures that the display will never be affected by water condensation, caused by an air gap between the LCD and the front cover plate.
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses: The GP-1870 series has an LCD screen that does not “black out” when wearing polarized sunglasses, providing clear visibility from virtualy any angle.
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- RotoKey™ revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation:
The RotoKey™ has a two-fold function. Rotate the knob for a finely stepped zoom control. Push the knob to get full access to GP-1670/1670F controls.
- Supports detailed C-MAP 4D charts by Jeppesen (Locally supplied with an SD card)
- Dual Range Chart Display:
In "Dual Range Chart Display" mode, the GP-1670 series displays dual charts, both long and short range, at the same time.
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
- Easy Replacement from legacy models: Optional bezel kit is available allowing for easy replacement from Furuno GP-1850 and GP-7000 series.
Screen Type: 5.7" Color TFT LCD
Screen Resolution: VGA 640 x 480 pixels
GPS Antenna: Internal (external option)
Display Modes: Course plot, Nav Data,
Instruments, Engine monitor,
Anemometer, Fuel level gauge,
Language: English (US & UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Polish, Bahase Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia
GPS / SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
Receiving Type GPS: 50 channels, SBAS: 1 channel
Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
Accuracy: GPS: 10 m max, MSAS: 7.5 m max
Chart: C-MAP 4D
Memory Capacity: 30,000 points for ship's track and wayponts
1,000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route)
Power Supply: 12-24 VDC/ 1.05-0.53 A
Size: 168 (H) x 271 (W) x 124 (D)
Weight: 1.4 kg