Dragonfly 5M Display 5" Chartplotter GPS
Sensor integrated 10Hz (without fishfinder), for those looking for a great GPS mapping from the price, and without the need for networking.
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4 and 5 wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
CHIRP DownVision - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar
CHIRP DownVision will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
A Better View
Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly’s all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colors, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.
Connect & Share Wirelessly
Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
The Best Maps
Dragonfly models with GPS built in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
CHIRP DownVision plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery. Dual-channel sonar is available on all Dragonfly models except the Dragonfly 4DV
The Dragonfly 4 and 5’s compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to after market ball-and-socket mounting systems.
Key Product Features:
- Screen Size: 5.0";
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pxel;
- Chirp Sonar: No;
- Chirp Downvision: No;
- All Weather Viewable: Yes;
- Raymarine WiFish App: No;
- Android and IOS Compatible: No;
- Social Media Uploading: No;
- Built in GPS: Yes;
- LightHouse Chart Compatible: Yes;
- Navionics Chart Compatible: Yes;
- C-Map Chart Compatible: Yes;
- MicroSD Card Reader: Yes;
- Virtual View: No;
- Dual Channel Sonar: Yes;
- Depth Range: 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision.
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 V DC;
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC;
- Power Consumption At Full Brightness: TBC;
- Connections: Power/Transducer Combined;
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and IPX7;
- Display Size: 5.0 in;
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA;
- Aspect Ratio: 15:9;
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 5.7" x 2.2";
- Warranty: 2 Years.
GPS & CARTOGRAPHY:
- GPS Channels: 72;
- Chart Compatibility: LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen;
- Waypoints: TBC;
- Tracks: TBC;
- Chart Media: MicroSD.
1 Display Unit;
2 Locking Collar;
3 Pivot Ball;
4 M6 Hex Bolt;
5 Display Bracket Base;
6 x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt;
7 x3 M5 washer;
8 x3 M5 locking nut;
10 Power cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft).
Official product. Raymarine Italy Guarantee.
Vaša korpa je prazna!