Fluid, tablet like all touch screen user interface experience powered by LightHouse II.
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
- New 9" and 12" models available - 4 models to choose from: 5.7", 7", 9" and 12"
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Sonar Capable - choose an aSeries with built-in digital sonar or built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar. Alternatively, network a CP100, CP300 and/ or CP450C module.
- a9 and a12 feature a built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition GPS with GLONASS, WAAS / EGNOS /MSAS
Powered by LightHouse II
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
With just a few swipes of the LightHouse home screen you will quickly become an expert.Free LightHouse updates are available every few months. Make sure you are up to date with the latest features by installing the latest software.
Fast and Responsive Chartplotting
- Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom
- Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- a9 and a12 models also support GNSS (GPS and GLONASS). An optional external antenna (GA150) is available for below deck installations
The Smarter Way to Fish
Sonar and DownVision available on selected models
- Deep water performance
- High speed resolution
- Simultaneous multiple sonar ready
- Transform aSeries into your sonar command centre
- View and control networked CHIRP, Digital, and DownVision sonars simultaneously
- Navionics Sonar Chart Support
- Record bathymetric data
- Create your own customised Navionics bathymetric fishing maps
Simple and Flexible Control
Interact with your aSeries' responsive touch screen or take advantage of wired and wireless remote control options
Raymarine anywhere onboard
Display Specifications A= 73.6mm (2.89") x B=205mm (8.07") x C= 147mm (5.78")
Screen Size: 7"
Touch Screen: Multitouch with pinch to zoom
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Screen Resolution: 800x480 px.
Networking and Compatibility
GPS: Built in 10Hz Fast Acquisition with WAAS/ EGNOS/MSAS;
Network Sonar Support: Yes;
Radar: Yes. Optional Radome or Open Array Scanners;
Thermal night vision: No;
Autopilot contro: Full control and integration with Evolution autopilots;
Video input: IP video only.
Chart Support: Raymarine LightHouse Charts and Navionics
Memory Card Reader: Single MicroSD card reader for charts and data
Waypoint Symbols: Over 70 unique waypoint icons
Waypoint Memory: 5000 waypoints, 200 waypoints per route. Unlimited storage with optional microSD cards
Data Transfer Options: GPX File Format / Raymarine. FSH Format / via Wi-Fi and Navionics Boating App
Interfaces: Raynet Ethernet, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 (optional adapter), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Mounting: Flush and bracket mount kits included
Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
Warranty: 2 years standard plus an additional year when you register your product online.
In the Box:
- Front bezels;
- Multifunction Display (MFD);
- Mounting gasket;
- Sun cover;
- Trunnion bracket kit;
- Documentation pack;
- 4 x nuts, bolts, spring washers and washers (can be used for either surface or bracket mounting).
Vaša korpa je prazna!